- Individual in office face-to-face $250 per hour
- Individual treatment with registered psychological assistant-contact them for rates
- Individual out of office face-to-face $250 per hour plus travel $0.55 per mile
- Consultation with care provider in office face-to-face $250 per hour
- Consultation with care provider out of office face-to-face $250 per hour plus travel $0.55 per mile
- Consultation with treating physician out of office face-to-face $250 per hour plus travel $0.55 per mile
- Individual by email or phone following initial face-to-face visit visit and set up of email program $15 each plus expenses for supplies
- Students in undergraduate or graduate school living independently $150/hour with proof of academic attendance
- Individual tracking of progress by email with monthly summary $25 each report
- Telehealth therapy is same charge as standard face-to-face therapy and requires internet connection.
- Basic assessment $250 per hour face to face time. Report is included in cost.
- Disability assessment with 4 to 6 page report $250 flat rate. Limited evaluation with functional ability and capacity to manage funds statement. (SSI and EDD).
- Standard psychological assessment two to four tests no more than 6 hours $1500 including report.
- Standard forensic evaluation (excluding neuropsychology) $2500 including up to 1 inch of medical record review.
- Complex assessment more than four tests $250 per hour excluding neuropsychological assessment
- Basic neuropsychological screening 2-3 tests $450-$700 including report
- Standard neuropsychological evaluation 4 to 6 tests $3000 including report
- Complex neuropsychological evaluation multiple tests or complex referral questions $4,500 to $8,000 including report
- Complex health and medical psychology evaluation including home or site visit $250/hour plus travel and testing as required
- No custody evaluations
- Assessments done by psychological assistants can be lower in cost. All assessments are supervised and signed by Dr. Margaret Donohue
School or Testing Accommodations
- Giftedness assessments $250 per hour face to face time. Family is responsible for determining what tests are required by the school district. Family is given report to provide to the school district.
- Accommodations for preschool through high school $250 per hour face to face time
- Accommodations for testing at school $250 per hour face to face time
- Accommodations for SAT/PSAT $250 per hour face to face time
- Accommodations for Licensing examinations or standardized testing such as GRE, GMAT, RICA, Cal Bar $250 per hour face to face time
Note testing organizations and schools specify what tests are required to document the need for special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Accommodations vary by individual and must be able to be objectively documented. Because of requests for extended time and private rooms, some testing can only be done on Sundays. For giftedness testing with preschool and grade school age children testing at their home may be advised. In some cases I can waive travel costs.
- Meeting with attorney in person or by phone $250 per hour plus travel if required
- Deposition fees expert witness minimum 1/2 day $500 per hour
- Testimony fees expert witness minimum 1/2 day $500 per hour
- Review of records $500 per inch of medical records
- Correspondence $100 per page
Our office provides Spanish speaking services by professionals trained in immigration law for psychologists. We assist in documenting situations of families to help in immigration cases. Please click on the website under Maria Martin, Ph.D. (PSB35816) for more information (909-519-2662).
We provide Farsi speaking services by Ziba Saatchian, PsyD (PSY28882) (818-275-0316) and Shayan Rad, PsyD (PSB94022051) under supervision of Margaret Donohue, PhD (310-435-9032).
We provide Armenian speaking services by Minas Harutunian, PsyD (PSB94021912) (818-415-4183) under supervision of Margaret Donohue, PhD.
I can provide you with a superbill for your insurance company.
I do not bill insurance directly
I am on panel with CIGNA only and will accept assignment in cases from CIGNA.